Pages

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Soccer...what else?!

B here..

So I recently had a rash of shit because I don't ever post on this blog..

Well, I don't claim to be as amazing as A with her canning and freezing and food stuff.  I wish I was, but I'm not.  And I don't have a new house to keep me busy like L..nor do I have a bunch of littles any more (thank the heavens) like S...so what do I have to offer?  

Soccer. Ass loads of soccer.  Soccer practice six days a week.  So much time sitting in a freezing cold indoor facility drinking a Starbucks.  I don't so much mind the Starbucks. 

So if you ever ask what I am up to after 3:30 on a weekday...the answer is usually - soccer.

Pretty soon though this will all be over and I will have to take up golfing and tennis just to keep myself busy.  I try not to think about how quickly it will all be over..that is a different post for a different day..

So here you go brats..a post about the shit that keeps me too busy to talk to any of you..hahaha!  

Love always,
B

No comments:

Post a Comment